Skip over navigation
Myths and Legends
The Gold Digger
A system that uses radio waves to show in screen the position of an object that cannot be seen due to distance, fog or darkness.
1. Light, heat or other energy radiated given out in rays. 2. The energy or particles sent out by a radioactive substance.
1. Reasonable or sane. 2. A person able to use reason using not prone to fantasy or things that cannot be proved.
1. Refuse to obey someone in authority, especially your own government; fight against your own group or country 2. Someone who rebels against government or accepted standards of behaviour
1. Make people who have quarrelled become friendly again. 2. Persuade a person to put up with something. 3. Make things agree.
Something that has survived form an earlier time.
1. A particular system of beliefs or worship . 2 .What people believe about a god or gods and how they worship.
1. Showing great determination. 2. A formal decision made by a committee or group. 3. Something you have resolved to do. 4. The solving of a problem.
Something revealed especially something surprising.
Joining in lively or noisy festivities.
Harming somebody in return for the harm they have done to you.
A regular pattern of beats, sounds or movement.
Disorderly or unruly or very boisterous.
A religious ceremony; a solemn ritual.
The series of actions used in a religious ceremony.
People who take or seal from someone.
The people who supported Cromwell in the English Civil war of the 17th Century.
The people who supported King Charles I in the English Civil war of the 17th Century
A violent lawless person.
E2B® and E2BN® are registered trade marks and trading names of East of England Broadband Network (Company Registration No. 04649057)